You may remember the Put Foot Rally last year which saw over 100 travellers in 25 teams go on an epic African adventure to raise awareness and money for the Put Foot Foundation whose aim is to get shoes on as many school children as possible. There are 7 million children in South Africa alone who don’t have school shoes.
The rally covered 7000-kilometers in 17 days through 7 Southern African countries and in doing so raised R300 000 for the cause. The 2012 event kicks off at the end of June but before it does the foundation needs a logo.
The volunteer based organisation wants to offer the public a say in the look and feel of the foundation. Introducing the Put Foot Foundation Logo Competition.
Here are the deets:
- Anyone may submit their entry to email@example.com
- Please submit your logo in jpeg or pdf.
- We post the ‚Äėbetter‚Äô ones to Facebook for public comment.
- The top 4 logos will be judged by the PFF trustees and a winner picked.
- The winning logo will then be made the official logo of the Put Foot Foundation.
Your Put Foot Foundation logo entry should reflect:
- + a bit of vibe!
- Competition Closes on 30 April 2012.
- Winner announced 4 May 2012
- As many entries as you like. (ANYONE MAY ENTER!)
- Entrants agree that their entries will become Intellectual Property of the Put Foot Foundation and that any copyright, trademark will be property of the Put Foot Foundation.
- Limited edition 2012 Put Foot Rally Crew Tops (super secret)
- Meal for 2 at The Toad (CT)¬†Website¬†Facebook ¬†Twitter¬†(Village) (On the Road)
- Meal for 2 at Barristers¬†Restaurant¬†¬†(CT) Website Facebook Twitter
- MORE PRIZES TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY
Head over here to enter.