Artist Acceleration and Exposure
We Want Young Emerging Artists!
Join the 10and5 Artist Acceleration and Exposure Programme
What is A3E?
With our Artist Acceleration and Exposure Programme (A3E), 10and5 wants to give you the opportunity to accelerate your career as an artist by giving you the exposure and platform you need to reach new markets, build a profile and skill up in the business world.
We are looking for young, emerging artists who are currently unrepresented and looking to break into the gallery scene.
Who is A3E For?
The A3E programme is open to all artists and future artists who wish to grow their creative practice. We’re looking for artists, sculptors, graphic artists, photographers, fine artists, storytellers and other creative disciplines.
You can be unrepresented by a gallery, or a new fresh graduate, or simply looking to break into the world.
How are the candidates selected?
Submissions are presented before a curatorial panel, made up of industry experts and members of the 10and5 team, which changes each selection period. The curatorial panel is tasked with selecting the candidates for the A3E programme.
Who do we look for?
We’re looking for great talent that can show growth in the coming years. We’re looking for talent who are on an upwards trajectory, or looking for that little nudge and validation to get them to a higher level of creativity.
What benefits could selected artists receive?
- Editorial Features
- Accelerated exposure through the 10and5 network, and our video partners. Artists will receive exposure to up to 1,5m people a month.
- An exhibition produced
- A fully paid for group exhibition, including printing, framing, hanging and production costs, plus a competitive commission rate that is made possible by our corporate partners.
- A place in our artists’ residency programme
- Our 10and5 residency program is back up and running, and we’re hosting a small selection of our A3E program in our residency program.
- Commercial Training
- We’re creating opportunities for commercial artist training modules to help make artists more familiar with the financial side of running a creative practice.
- Merchandise with Shortrun Special Editions
- We’ll work with you to license your artworks to our merchandising division and create a range of accessible merch in the form of t-shirts, totes, caps and bags.
If you think you’ve got the talent, the passion, the originality and the skill that we are looking for, apply below, and you could be part of our selection.