Between 10 and 5 publishes the largest showcase for South African creativity. This position is an integral part of the publishing team and you will be deeply involved with all aspects of running and monetizing a publishing business. Your core focus will be on packaging opportunities and closing sales.
A strong understanding of digital media sales, packages and formats is a necessity. Further, you will also be required to have excellent presentation skills and be able to convey an idea in an easy to understand format.
- Build and package proactive event opportunities
- Create pitches for opportunities
- Liaise with brand managers, media buyers and strategists
- Develop sales strategy for targeting key buyers
- Generate hit lists for new clients
- Track revenue spend for clients, identify up and cross selling opportunities
- Create and manage lead pipeline
- Identify new sponsorship opportunities
- Manage client relationships post campaigns
- Create new sales packages
- Assist with closing sales
Applicants are required to have 2-3 years experience in the media field. Preference will be given to candidates with an existing network of clients, including an increase in base salary.
Base salary based on experience plus sales commissions.
This position is based in Johannesburg, but you would be expected to travel to Cape Town fairly frequently.
E-mail your resume or LinkedIn profile to:
Publisher: Uno de Waal