04 Sep Exchange Creative Marketplace
Check out some details of the Exchange Creative Commerce market happening this weekend:
You know how you often think you’d love to find unexpected treasures & you want to find them in an unusual space.
& so we called on
Everyone who has beautiful, interesting, cool stuff to sell and
We made a date and found a venue with the best view.
So now that you know its happening, come join us.
5th September 2009
1014 Manhattan Place
130 Bree Street
10am to 3pm (we could carry on if we feel like it)
Bring your curiosity, playfulness, interest in people and things and some paper money… Please note no plastic.
Your aural endings will be entertained by DJ Lofty
‘Did I mention…’ is making super delicious food and cocktails
You can enjoy and find surprises from…
- Books, magazines and graphic novels (Chimurenga, Reality Changes, Aye!Too, Mahala, Pocket Poetry)
- Plants (Mohamed the Long Street Cactus guy)
- Clothes (Social Fabric, Harper Nominee, Mahala, Vintage, Miss Joon)
- Accessories (Kieth Alexander, Christine Shaw, Chapel)
- Beautiful things of varied functionality (You&Me, Lauren Fowler, Tamarillo)
- Music (Mabu Vinyl, Tonik)
- Art (all of it is art, but have to mention Justin Southey, Mareli Esterhuizen)