09 Apr New Issue of DESIGN magazine
A new issue of DESIGN magazine is out. Check it out online and let us know what you think. Featured in this issue is:
– Master raconteur of African communication design, Garth Walker, shares insight into his new venture, Mr Walker
– Carin Smuts explains why she has a passion for developmental architecture and heritage projects
– We explore the often ostracised ‘cute’ movement in design and art
– Interviews with multi-talented Crystal Campbell and Tempest van Schaik, we explore collaboration and the emergence of a new generation of meta-disciplinary design thinkers who exemplify the ‘edge’.
– Kelda van Heerden, an emerging creative, provides a hard-hitting commentary on the designer’s role in popular culture
– The President shares their radical ideas on design
– Exclusive interviews with the dynamic Dry team who founded egg Design and Stiaan Louw, the leading light in South African menswear design.