08 Jun World Cup Creative – adidas Three Stories
adidas Originals and A Word of Art have big plans for the Fifa World Cup. From the 11th of June till the 11th of July they will be hosting Three Stories, a month-long schedule of events that include a line up of local music talent, exhibitions, a series of private match viewings and an indoor skate park. They’ve really covered all bases, even offering a taxi service from Long Street to the Woodstock Industrial Centre where it’s all happening.
Scheduled activities include:
• An open entertainment day on 8th and 9th July: for those wishing to take part – be sure to fill your name/band /live act in the roster provided.
• In partnership with A Store, there will be an adidas Originals pop up store with exciting products open daily from 15H00- 23H00.
• The Kitchen will provide delicious homemade food and treats, catering to everyone’s tastes and desires.
• The skate area is open daily from 17h00 – 20h00. On weekends the skate board area is open from 15h00.
• /A WORD OF ART / Art space is open to the public daily from 15h00 to 23h00.
• The Apartment is open to invited guests from 15h00 daily
Sounds like there is something for everyone!