05 Sep SAB Reality Check
The first in a series of Reality Check TVCs that launched last night. Not scripted in any way, these ads were filmed at various road blocks in Cape Town last month and feature real people who were caught drinking and driving. Reality Check is a responsible drinking initiative by SAB and includes the No Regret Friday campaign launched on July 1st.
No Regret Friday aims to start a movement of South Africans, including high profile celebrities, who are committed to drinking responsibly and who are determined to encourage others to do the same. Only two months in and they’ve already garnered great support from the South African public. Here are some of the results:
– More than 10,000 South Africans visit the site
– More than 43,000 pageviews
– People are spending more than 4 minutes on the site
– More than 2,000 likes of the campaign on FB
– Almost 2,500 pledges to the campaign via the online pledge wall (Which you can do HERE.)
Keep it up SA!
Black River FC