Illustrator Kirsten Sims created this playlist for today’s #NowPlaying. Kirsten used her habit of sleepwalking as inspiration, and painted the way she’d look if she danced in her sleep. Compiled here are the songs she’d dance to – maybe you will too?
The playlist is called Pajama Party, and you can find the tracklist below.
- Sprawl II (Mountains beyond Mountains) – Arcade Fire – The Suburbs
- Crucify Your Mind – Rodriguez – Cold Fact
- Messages – Xavier Rudd – Food for the Belly
- Le Matin – Yann Tiersen – Les Retrouvailles
- Asleep – The Smiths –
- Mrs Cold – Kings of Convenience – Declaration of Dependence
- Everything Goes My Way – Metronomy – The English Riviera
- Under African Skies – Paul Simon – Graceland
- Come on Eileen – Dexys Midnight Runners – Too-Rye-Ay
- The Youth – MGMT – Oracular Spectacular
- I’ve Just Seen a Face – The Beatles – Help!
- Dancing on my own – Robyn – Bodytalk
- Little Lies – Fleetwood Mac