VATIC is the combined talents of photographer Brett Rubin and stylist Nicole van Heerden. The duo have kindly put together their festive season Wishlist, which is a sumptuous collection of luxe local goods.
1. QUAMTA leather accessories from the FRONTIER Collection
We like the exotic lux of this lizard leather collection, the colors are pretty amazing too. This is a South African product that is stocked in some of the most exclusive and contemporary boutiques in the world.
2. Dokter and Misses LALA Shwantla Drinks Cabinet
Who wouldn’t want one.
3. Givan Lotz , Divine Comedy Mirror for Southern Guild
It’s the perfect accompaniment to his art and music, which we also collect.
4. Laduma Maxhosa X Hinterveld blankets/ Bhanyabhanya blanket
VATIC often works with the Laduma Maxhosa brand and it’s great to see the cool work being produced in this brand’s collaborations.
5. Ardmore Ceramics, The Mongoose Rider
While visiting the Ardmore gallery in Midlands we experienced the wide range of creativity of all of the contributing artists and it would be great to have one.
6. Joe Paine, Mesopotamia Range planter
As Joe says “Plants make people happier.”
7. Cycology’s A2B Metro electric Bike
The bicycle culture in this city is growing and the throttle-feature is a perk.
Limited edition silk scarves by visual artists and we want them all.