As the South African creative showcase, we’re committed to bringing you high-quality, informative, and engaging content from across the country. And to keep doing that in a way that best suits our audience, we’d like to hear from you.
Let us know about the kind of work you’d like to see on our site by filling in this short survey, and stand a chance at winning a pair of Nike Sock Darts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is open strictly to residents of South Africa
- When filling out this survey you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- There are no other ways one can win a prize but by entering this competition
- We will not be held liable for entries not accepted for whatever reason
- Only one pair of the Nike Sock Dart sneakers is up for grabs
- Only those who fill out the survey will stand a chance to win the pair of sneakers
- The information you submit through the survey will only be used internally and will not be shared with the public
- Once the survey period is over, no more entries will be taken
The rules of the survey are as follows:
- We at Between 10and5 will not be held liable for inaccurate prize details supplied to us by the entrant.
- It will take a minimum of two weeks for the winner to get their pair of sneakers.
- The prize is stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prizes for an equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the Between 10and5 survey commencement date.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- We at Between 10and5 will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- Any decisions made in respect of all matters to do with this survey competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these T&C’s.