25 Feb Design Indaba 2019 Speakers Announced
Design Indaba 2019 is only a few days away and an impressive list of speakers has just been announced.
From architecture and film to product design, this year’s speakers are challenging the status quo. Here are a few of the speakers that conference attendees can expect to hear from.
Design Indaba 2019 Speakers
- Alice Rawsthorn: Award-winning design critic and author of Design as an Attitude and Hello World: Where Design Meets Life.
- Adebayo Oke-Lawal. The founder of Orange Culture.
- Ane Crabtree. Renowned designer of TV shows like The Sopranos, Westworld and The Handmaid’s Tale.
- Annabelle Selldorf. The Principal of Selldorf Architects.
- Bibi Seck. Founder of award-winning design studio, Birsel+Seck.
- Dong-Ping Wong. Architect and founder of FOOD, a design firm based in New York.
- Faith XLVII. Internationally acclaimed street- and studio-based artist currently living in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Hannah Barry. Curator and founder of Bold Tendencies and Hannah Barry Gallery.
- Kagiso Lediga. Stand-up comedian, actor, writer and film director.
- Lemn Sissay. Poet, playwright and broadcaster.
- Moon Ribas. Avant-garde artist and Cyborg activist.
The full list of speakers can be found on the Design Indaba website.
Tickets can be purchased on WebTickets.