Investec CSI in partnership with Entrepreneurship Development Trust (EDT) & En-novate will be taking media industry entrepreneurs to Bangalore, India as part of the CSI Entrepreneurship Nextwork Global Exposure Programme.
If you are an entrepreneur between the ages of 21 and 40 who has been in the industry for more than two years. Who wants to get global exposure and best practice for your business. This could be a perfect opportunity for you.
The trip will be taking place from the 17 – 24th May 2019. Investec is encouraging young South African entrepreneurs in the media industry to apply to be considered for the global learning and networking experience.
The programme is designed to facilitate growth through global exposure for South African entrepreneurs.
Applications are now open for entrepreneurs in the South African media industry. Applications are closing on the 22 March 2019.
Visit the Investec website in order to apply.
Every year Investec, in partnership with En-novate, sends a group of young entrepreneurs from various sectors to specifically selected countries in order to gain global exposure. Each itinerary provides them with opportunities to network and engage with venture capitalists, funders and captains of their specific industry. The aim is for them to gain learning and exposure to innovation, technology and process advancements. The programme also offers networking with subject and sector experts.
If you/your business meet the following criteria you may be eligible to be elected for the Global Exposure Trip.
- You are the full-time business owner/entrepreneur of the business
- You have shareholding in the business as employees are not considered
- Your business has been operating for at least 24 months
- Your business must be is operational / trading and not in ideation phase
- The business is registered and operated as a for-profit business
- You are a South African citizen or permanent resident under the age of 40
- You have not attended a previous Investec sponsored trip in the same sector
- Your business turnover is under R50m per year.
If your business meets the above criteria and you are hoping to learn on a global scale so that your business can in turn give back to South Africa this could be the ideal opportunity for you. You can apply for the trip here.