The VM Forward Festival will be taking place on 12 & 13 June 2019 at Roodebloem Studio in Cape Town.
Brought to you by VM Central & Olive Studio, it explores the latest visual merchandising trends and celebrates the future of this exciting sector.
The festival will feature an exciting line up of speakers, including:
- Atang Tshikare — A multidisciplinary creative who works with materials such as wood, glass, resin, ceramic and bronze to create contemporary illustrations, sculptures, and narratives.
- Marco Ouwerkerk — The CEO and owner of Hans Boodt Mannequins in the Netherlands.
- Sian Roberts — An award-winning visual merchandising expert and Global Head of Creative Visual for Topshop Topman.
- Thandazani Nofingxana — A textile designer, Honours student and Creative Director of Chap Studios.
- Tracy Lynch — The founder of Lee Lynch Studio and the Creative Director of Nando’s Innovative Design Programme.
- Pieter Hugo — An inspiring photographic artist who exhibits both locally and internationally.
- Nina Tillet — The founder of Minki Balinki, a UK-based design and
- Matthew Brown — Retail Futurist, VM Trend Specialist, and the owner of Echochamber.
While the early bird tickets are sold out, regular tickets can still be purchased on the VM Forward Festival website until 12 June. Your ticket includes full access to all festival sessions, tea breaks and lunches and all festival collateral.