Do you love what we do at 10and5? Here’s a chance to join the team, as an intern for 6+ months. We want you to work with us! This is an amazing opportunity to learn and grow in a company that is on the pulse of the creative scene. Check out the job description below, and if you think you’re who we are looking for, don’t hesitate to apply!
- Location: Cape Town
- Job type: Paid internship
- Contract length: 6 months
- Commencement date: 1 December 2019
- Submissions close: 15 November 2019
Team 10and5 is looking to appoint a number of interns for our 2020 internship programme. The positions offered will be for full-time internship for a minimum of 6 months in our Cape Town offices for graduates, junior or senior individuals.
The opportunities available will give the successful applicants the ability to grow and further enhance their existing skills within the digital media landscape. Tapping into various sectors of the business from research to editorial and multimedia content production, internal traffic, account management as well as business management departments.
In order to qualify for this Programme you must meet the following criteria:
- Completed or working towards a Tertiary Qualification in Journalism, Design, Commerce, Marketing, Business Management or Finance.
- Must be a South African citizen
- Display confidence and a positive attitude
- Willing to learn and grow
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable.
Complete the submission form below, and attach your CV and relevant writing or creative portfolio if applicable.
Submissions close on 15 November.