28 Sep PNA Creative Collab – Heritage Design Competition
Calling talented designers: Your opportunity to win in the PNA Creative Collab – Heritage Design Competition.
What better time to introduce the PNA Creative Collab than Heritage Day. We are a country of phenomenal creativity and diverse cultures, and PNA wants you to combine your love of stationery and design with your magical heritage, and WIN! One design talent will receive the ultimate career kick-start, with their limited-edition design featured in our bespoke stationery range dropping in 2022 – and R50 000 to top it all.
Local is Lekker – Yoh! Kwaai! Eish! Kiff!
We want you to design a range of three stationery items that can be sold in PNA stores.
Think Haiybo! Lekker! Ek Sê! Let the words that make us uniquely South African inspire you to create our Local is Lekker Heritage stationery range. Your design must translate across:
- An A5 Notebook
- A To Do List
- A Weekly Planner
Here’s what you can win
● R50 000 to kick-start your design career.
● Your exclusive PNA Heritage Collab range stocked in over 50 PNA stores, dropping Quarter 2 of 2022.
● Full in-store, digital and PR exposure.
Here’s how you enter
● Submit your Local is Lekker design; and your inspiration mood board in PDF format on or before 29 October 2021. Include a brief motivation on why we should choose you.
● Make sure your name, contact details and school or college and year of study are included on each page.
Design your heart out! Let us see who you are, and your Heritage Day could just be the best one you’ve ever had.
Make sure you’re in with a chance by adhering to our terms and conditions (Ts &Cs). Click here
Terms and Conditions
● Entries close 29 October 2021
● PDF submissions should be 6MB or less and uploaded via the PNA website competition entry page https://m.lndg.page/KqkJCp
● Winners will be announced and notified on 8 November 2021.
● No late entries will be accepted.
● Competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
● All entrants must either be aged between 18 and 35 years old.
● Entrants cannot represent or work for competitor retail brands.
● Winners will be selected on their potential, their understanding of the brief, and the commercial strength of their submissions.
● This Competition is not open to any of PNA’s employees and their family members, including the employees and family members of PNA’s advertising and promotional agencies.
- No design entries will be used without the designer’s consent.
- The winner must be prepared to participate in PR and marketing campaigns.
To participate, entrants must:
- Log onto www.pna.co.za www.pna.co.za
- Read and review the entry requirements (“Design Brief”)
- Have basic knowledge and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator.
- Complete and submit to PNA an entry application that is compliant with the Design Brief and T’s & C’s.
- Submit the inspiration behind their design in 50 words or less