Yogi Sip Invites Creatives To Take Part In Young Creators’ Network
Calling all creatives, illustrators, and digital designers!
Submit your new or existing work below, and stand the chance to be selected as part of the Yogi Sip Young Creators Network. The final winner of the chosen Top 15 artists will have the opportunity to design the 2021’s Youth Month limited edition Danone packaging and be awarded a cash prize of R20 000.
Submissions are now closed.
Recap: Young@Art Campaign 2019
For the first edition of this campaign, Yogi Sip collaborated with David Tshabalala (aka. Slaying Goliath) to redesign the Yogi Sip packaging in June 2019, as well as to curate the Young@Art exhibition which took place in the same month.
Winner of the Young@Art exhibition was 23-year-old designer and illustrator, Masonwabe Ntloko, he designed the 2020 packaging which is set to hit the shelves in June. He will pass the baton to this year’s winning designer.
Read more below.
Terms and Conditions for Yogi Sip Young Creators’ Network Competition:
- By entering into the Danone Yogi Sip Young Creators’ Network competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
- This competition is limited to all residents of RSA, except employees of Danone, holding companies and subsidiaries, their advertising and promotions agencies, and their immediate families.
- To participate in this competition, entrants have to share previous work or new work they create and to upload and submit to the Yogi Sip Creators Network portal
- By submitting their work, those that enter allow for Yogi Sip to utilise this work on any Yogi Sip platforms,
- By utilising the creative and work submitted, Yogi Sip commits to credit the creatives at all times
- R20 000 cash prize.
- An opportunity to design the limited edition pack for 2021
- The judge’s decision on the shortlist is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No substitution or cash redemption of non-cash prizes is permitted.
- It is expected that people will enter their creative work, and not those of others. This is to avoid fraud and possible litigation.
- By entering this competition you authorise Danone, the promoter, to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes.
- The winner/s or participants may be required to take part in publicity for broadcast or publishing purposes, which is conditional upon their agreement to take part in such publicity.
- Winners or participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise.
- All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter.