Your work is what keeps this site going! Send us anything new that you’ve got. Obviously we like it if you send us as much info as possible, but we realise that you guys have stuff to do as well. We’ll do most of the work for you, just send us the goods. Our submissions address is email@example.com.
Are you on Flickr? Check out the Between 10 and 5 Flickr Pool where some of our Flickr community members submit their work. It’s quick and easy if you are already using Flickr!
We’re looking for work that you think is amazing – if you’ve done something you think is interesting send it through. If it doesn’t fit into one of the categories (say you did an awesome presentation), we’ll fit it in somewhere. Send us stuff!
Use this form to send us your work:
All submissions to include the following:
- Time period (when the campaign ran)
- Producer (and other people who worked on it)
- Short description
- minimum 800×600
- Preferred screenshots in JPEG (same as print)
- Quicktime or any other format. We’ll do the uploading (we use Vimeo as our host), but if it’s already somewhere just send the link through.
- Photos (same format as Print)
- Logos/other marketing material